If you have a bathroom attached to your bedroom, keep the door between them closed so your sexual energy won’t be drained.
This is a perfect time to start questioning what he might want from you. Do you have what he will surrender for?
Changes affecting family and friends are possible today. A move or other change of home or work environment are also on the horizon. You’ll experience an increased workload and responsibility. Don’t put off till tomorrow what you can do today..
About the Number 6
Family and Social Responsibility, Service, Healing
Mojos are small bags containing an odd number of symbols (one to thirteen) associated with particular energies. Protective mojos are good if you live in a high-crime or lonely area, or you have a difficult ex-partner who seeks constant access to your home.
Items You Will Need:
A small drawstring bag of red flannel (the traditional mojo fabric) or brown material ( suitable for domestic protection); a piece of angelica root or some dried angelica (available from herbal stores); some salt and pepper; waxed paper (the kind used in cake making); some patchouli oil or brandy.
- Place the angelica root directly into the bag or twist some dried angelica in a piece of waxed paper and put it in.
- Twist some salt in a piece of waxed paper and add it to the bag.
- Twist some pepper in a piece of waxed paper and add it to the bag.
- Add a few drops of the patchouli oil or brandy to the bag.
- Draw the string tight and say: “May protection last till one (or two) moons are pasted.”
- Keep the bag somewhere near the front door, out of sight. (Mojos lose their power if seen.)