We always enjoy hearing comments and suggestions or just a friendly “Hello,” from our members. But we have hundreds of emails that flow through this site on a daily basis. Due to that fact, sometimes your comments come in so fast, that we do not see them at all. We ask that you have patience and we will get to them as soon as possible. If it a matter of urgency, then you can email us directly at email@example.com.
If you decide to email us directly, we have five simple rules that we ask that you abide by.
- Do not write us for spells.
- Do not write us for rituals.
- Do not write us asking us to cast spells for you.
- Do not write us asking us to perform exorcisms.
- Eighteen years old is the standard age for anyone outside the Craft to begin studying. If you are not 18, then I am sorry but we cannot accept you as a member.
See, only five simple rules and they are reasonable.
If you would like to make a personal comment to one of us, you can do so by using the form below. Please do not get discouraged if your email is not answered promptly. Remember we do get flooded with comments and it does take some time to read and answer all of them.
We look forward to hearing from you. Also if you have any comments or suggestions to make The Witchcraft Chronicles a better site, let us hear them. We are always open to suggestions and your comments.