Morrighan at The Enchanted Solitaire has nominated me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award!!! Boy, what a wonderful surprise! This is fantastic, Morrighan. Thank you so much. I have never asked for any recognition so I am very humbled by this Award. I deeply appreciate you nominating me for this Award, dear sister. Thank you!
There are some rules to this Award but first I would like to plug a wonderful site, The Enchanted Solitaire. I am not doing this because Morrighan nominated me for the Award. I doing it because Morrighan’s site is a very beautiful and inspiring site. It is a site that is a must see. She has very informative articles and beautiful graphics that you will enjoy. The Enchanted Solitaire would be well worth you time to visit.
Morrighan, forgive me, I must copy the rules of the Award for your site. I hope you don’t mind, lol! The rules are to thank the person and link back to the blogger that has nominated you. Then post the award logo to your blog ,write a post on the nomination and nominate 15 other very inspiring bloggers. notify them and then tell 7 things about yourself.
Hmm, something about me. Are you ready for this, lol!
1. Most people wonder about my name, Lady of the Abyss (the Abyss, part). I know most people assume that the Abyss is associated with something dark. But for me, it’s not. I got the name during a time in my life were I was unsure of the Path I was suppose to take. So to me, the Abyss means the unknown.
2. I now know my Path but I am too well associated with the name to change it. More than likely if I was so associated with the name, I probably wouldn’t change it anyway, lol!
3. I am a Hereditary Witch as well as a Solitary.
4. I love practicing Witchcraft. Believe it or not, I find time almost every day to do so.
5. I don’t like mornings. I am a night person. Three o’clock in the morning I am up.
6. I have an unusual ability to communicate with wild animals. I think some might call it “charming” the animal. I just call it “unusual,” lol!
7. I consider myself very fortunate to have three familiars. They chose me, I didn’t chose them. But if I had to chose it would have been the three I have. They are very protective and can sense anything around that isn’t suppose to be.
Now I am to nominate 15 blogs. Please note, they are in no particular order. They are all fantastic blogs. So please take a moment to visit them:
2. Hedge Wife
3. Lady Imbrium’s Holocron
4. The London Flower Lover
5. Ravencrow Designs
6. Chiron! the business doctor.
7. Magickal Moonies Sanctuary
8. eevee lily )0( hippy witch
9. Garden Witches Kitchen
10. James Ricklef’s Tarot Blog
12. Balladeer’s Blog
13. The Bent Needle
14. Journeying to the Goddess
15. The Tale of My Heart
Thank you again Morrighan for the Award. I have already done this once and I am a nervous wreck that this post won’t go thru.So cross your fingers and here goes nothing……..
You must be logged in to post a comment.