Skip to content
Did you know…
From Wikipedia’s newest articles:
- … that the false potto may be a true potto (pictured)?
- … that Ethiopia, Great Britain, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Rhodesia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, and the United States were among the 28 nations that competed in the 1968 Summer Paralympics?
- … that adivasi activist Kartam Joga has been accused of joining the deadliest Naxalite attack in India’s history?
- … that Rhodes Twenty Four and Rhodes W1 are both London-based Michelin star restaurants of chef Gary Rhodes?
- … that the extinct giant ant genus Formicium is known only from forewings found in Dorset, England and Tennessee, US?
- … that mezzo-soprano opera singer Olivia Ward won season 11 of US television show The Biggest Loser?
- … that Kegasus, the centaur mascot of the infield party at the 2011 Preakness Stakes, has a nipple ring, body hair and a beer gut?