Did you enjoy yesterday’s post on Astral Projection? There is more to come on that subject I guarantee you. Today, I think we need to touch on a very serious subject, that few of us know anything about, that is Reincarnation. I think everyone has questions about death but no one has any answers. Perhaps, since we reincarnate we have more questions. It would be nice if someone could go there and tell us what it’s like. But they can’t, so we are left to imagine and dream about reincarnation. We dream and imagine by what we have been told from others. But really they don’t know anymore than we do. Have they been there? NO! So basically we are left to make up our own mind. I hope the posts today will answer some of your questions as well as mine today. Afterward, I will post some spells dealing with death and reincarnation.
I hope you enjoy these posts!
Some people can develop a skill called astral projection, which is something like dreaming, in that the subconscious mind takes over – but in astral projection, your spirit actually leaves this earthly plane and enters in a different reality. Basically, astral projection is a way of releasing your spirit from your body and letting it fly free. Just watch out for birds and low-flying planes!
Astral projection can be used to visit loved ones on the other side, to relive moments you wish you could get back, or to gain knowledge from spirit guides. It may sound very supernatural and mysterious to you, but bear with me. This is another type of creative visualization, so even if you aren’t completely sure that you want to leave this world and enter other dimensions, think of it as a way to open your mind and explore its limits.
To give astral project a whirl, begin by following the same steps you would for meditation. Find a quiet spot, light candles, play music, burn incense, and breathe deeply. Then follow the steps below:
- Imagine a beam of white light shooting from your feet right up through the top of your head. White light is always used for protection from sinister spirits or entities, and it will be important for this little journey you’re about to take.
- Say a prayer for protection.
- Imagine yourself tethered to your bed or to the ground with a cord made of “white” or “pur” energy. Wiccans and psychics use what some might call white or pure energy to keep their souls attached to their bodies while in the dream state.
- Feel your spirit (or your soul or “second body,” as some people call it) and rise out of your physical body. Nothing can impede it–you can rise right through the ceiling, through the apartment above you, through the roof, and then go anywhere you want.
- If you encounter your spirit guides when you’ve out of your body, go ahead and talk to them. Ask them anything you want–that’s why you’re in this state.
- If you feel scared, just remember that cord that’s keeping you bound to the physical plane. You can always simply say, “I want to go back now” and return to your body.
Some people experience a jolt or a sense of falling when they are just about to project. This may be because, as one theory puts it, the spirit doesn’t gently float upward when it is leaping your body, but actually moves down into your back, out to the side, and then up. Have you ever been drifting off to sleep and then awakened with a start? This is when you know that you are on the brink of leaving your body.
Remember with astral projection, there is nothing you can’t do, nowhere you can’t go and nothing you can’t ask! And since some spirit guides are thousands of years old, you may return home with information and advice you would never hear from anyone else.
Astral projection should not be attempted under influence of intoxicants of any kind, or any pharmaceuticals. The extremely aged, frail or ill, and also those who’ve suffered sexual abuse or post-traumatic stress, are extremely vulnerable to soul loss. Astral projection can potentially be harmful in any of the above situations. If you generally possess a sense of being out of focus or of being estranged from your body, do not attempt astral projection at least not without experienced, reliable, expert shamanic supervision. Get references for a shaman the same way you would for a doctor, plumber or other professional.
The dream soul is liberated to journey during dreams. Astral projection attempts to reap the benefits of the dream state yet also retain memory of the experience, together with conscious control of all situations. For some it is the ultimate form of travel.
According to some occult theories, the journeying soul and body remains connected by a thin silvery cord, sort of a permanent “astral umbilical cord.” Thus the soul can confidently wander with full assurance that that cord will lead back to the body, as surely as Ariadne’s thread lead. Theseus safely from the labyrinth. Easier said than done, the dream soul often resists travel as long as waking consciousness remains. Sleep is what unlocks the gate for the soul. Because of this astral travel during sleep, if you can learn to stimulate and control the process this provides the best of both sleeping and waking realms.
Astral travel can occur while awake or during sleep. Practice during waking hours, together with the study of lucid dreaming techniques, enhances the chances for successful dream astral travel. Some find it an extremely challenging process, while others take to it naturally. The soul consciously journeys, flies to a chosen destination, while the body rests passively below. Descended from shamanic rites, there are various methods to accomplish astral projection and various tools to encourage success. Even when traveling while awake, astral projection mimics the dream state. Take whatever protective precautions you would use in dreams.
The end of the journey, the return to the body, is typically effortless. As soon as you awake, body and soul are automatically re-joined, although ideally this is a natural, gradual process. If you waken naturally, there are usually no re-connection difficulties.
If abruptly awakened, some actually feel a jolt. Others experience a brief moment of shock, panic, or disorientation, which may lead to soul loss.
A Spell To Create a Psychic Electric Fence Around Yourself
If you are a kind, sensitive person,, you may experience more than your fair share of spite and malice. In time, this can cause you to feel constantly anxious and exhausted because you are unable to relax. You may feel spooked at night (even though you are not), because nasty remarks, sarcasm and belittling words attach themselves to your aura (the invisible psychic energy field that surrounds each of us). By creating a protective psychic fence you can shed the negativity that others have imposed on you and prevent further attacks on your psyche.You will need: A fibre optic lamp or two torches Timing: Just after dark
- Holding a torch in each hand, shine light all over your body with whirling movements, or stand in the glow of the moving fibre optic light. Picture the light forming sparks around your outline.
- Put down the torches (but leave them shining towards you), and shake yourself like a dog who has been in water to dislodge any lingering negativity from your aura.
- Shake your hands and arch the over your head, picturing a gentle golden glow spreading around you like a gold sphere. Say: When I shake my hands I will activate the force field round me so none can harm me with word or malicious thought.
- The imagined light will fade, but it will remain in the background for whenever you need protection.