From Wikipedia’s newest content:
- … that the Titanic Musicians’ Memorial (pictured) in Southampton features the hymn, “Nearer, My God, to Thee”, commonly believed to have been played as the ship went down?
- … that Will June, grandfather of a National Football League Pro Bowler and Super Bowl champion linebacker, is the oldest player to officially bowl consecutive 300-games?
- … that phonon noise is a major source of noise in cryogenically cooled superconducting transition edge sensors?
- … that Tambora, a Papuan language, was once spoken in the middle of Indonesia near Bali, far to the west of Papua, until the trading state that used it was wiped out by the eruption of Mount Tambora in 1815?
- … that the indie video game Digital: A Love Story is set “five minutes into the future of 1988”?
- … that Arab prince Al-Abbas ibn al-Ma’mun refused to take the throne even though he was the only son of the previous caliph and had the support of the army?
- … that Nazi scientists claimed to have trained a dog to call “Adolf Hitler” as “Mein Führer”?