Bill Gates’s Book On Wicca
1. The book would be called Windows to the Goddess.
2. Iconology was be a major chapter.
3. A revised edition would be released approximately every 6 months without which your magic would no longer work.
4. Your broom would crash at least once a week.
5. Cauldrons would be called recycle bins.
6. A book of shadows would be called the folder of magic.
7. A free high speed connection spell would come with every book.
8. Ever now and then, your circle would collapse and you would have to perform the reboot ritual to get it working.
9. If you used the more powerful MagicNT rituals, the above would happen to all circles within a 5 mile radius.
10. At least once a month, you would have to reinstall your spells into your folder of magic.
11. You would have to use a start ritual to exit your circle. (And cake and wine would only be available after a sign from the Goddess saying it was safe to do so.)