Concerning the relationships of the Witch with others
1. Revere, honour, tend, and heal the Earth.
2. Of that which you grow, make or use, let as much as possible return to the Earth as an offering to Her, as a way to nourish the cycle of life.
3. Do not judge those of other paths, but offer them love and aid.
4. Do not steal from human, animal, or spirit; if you have needs you can’t meet, turn to your community.
5. Offer friendship and hospitality to strangers who visit among you.
6. You shall never handfast or wed someone you don’t love.
7. Honour the relationships and commitments of others, and don’t couple together if it will cause harm to another.
8. Raise your children with kindness, feed, clothe, and house them as well as you can. Show them love and affection, teach them strength and wisdom.
9. Deal fairly and honestly in all your transactions with others, following the letter and spirit of any contract you agree.
You must be logged in to post a comment.