1. Witches do not point out the identity of other Witches to the general public or give addresses, or anything that can betray any of us.
2. Do nothing that will endanger anyone in the Craft, or which will bring them into conflict with the law of the land or any of your persecutors.
3. Do not gossip or speak evil of other Witches.
4. Never lie to any of the Wicca.
5. Never use your magickal skills for show, pride or vain glory.
6. Keep within your Book of Shadows a record of your own rites and learnings.
7. Do not lend your Book of Shadows to anyone. You may allow someone to copy it.
8. Property owned by Crafters should be guarded both mundanely and spiritually by the Witch.
9. Never use your personal power for evil purposes or attacks. If someone attacks you, you can defend yourself by asking the Goddess for justice.
10. Magickal bindings can cost you dearly. Learn to banish negativity instead.
11. Know that thoughts are things; and what you create in thought may manifest in reality.
12. A Witch’s power grows in direct relation with his or her level of wisdom.
13. As long as you are acting in accordance with a positive belief system, don’t worry what others think of you and say about it.
14. Injuries, accidents, sickness, and poverty are often manifestations of low self-esteem or negative programming, not hexes.
15. Magick use should be viewed as sacred.
16. Witches may teach others about the Craft if the place is safe, the teacher is knowledgeable, the student is willing, and the information is available publicly or is not secret to the organisation to which he or she belongs.
17. Never do anything to disgrace the God, Goddess or the Craft.