Skip to content
The Truth About Cats
- There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.
- Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.
- Cats are smarter than dogs. You can’t get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.
- In a cat’s eye, all things belong to cats.
- As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat.
- “One cat just leads to another.” — Ernest Hemingway
- Dogs come when they’re called; cats take a message and get back to you later.
- Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.
- People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life.
- Cats aren’t clean, they’re covered with cat spit.
- A dog will jump on your lap because he likes you; a cat will jump on your lap because it’s warmer than the floor.