What Soul Sign Are You?
by Annie B. Bond
This elemental approach to the human soul is a fascinating way to understand who you are, especially in relationship to others. Do you crave attention from a partner? You may be a Fire type. Do you like to organize and plan activities with your significant other? You may be an Earth.
Take this simple quiz to find out your soul-type so you can learn more about the ways you relate:
1. You sometimes have regrets, but nonetheless you revel in the joy of having created an effect, whether good or bad. You live in a drama of sorts, either emotionally or creatively.
2. You are a person who needs attention, who needs to be recognized and admired, who is sensitive and easily hurt over the smallest thing, who can love and hate with equal passion.
3. You are a person who thrives on love and passion in personal relationships, who needs to be number one in their partner’s life, who likes to have their own way, who feels easily neglected and is capable of being quite jealous when their spouse’s attention is somewhere else.
4. You are a person who needs to plan before acting, although you are determined to turn your plans into action. You make lists and like to take control.
5. You pay close attention, striving for perfection, even in the little things, generally organized, especially in situations you consider important, sensitive but able to reason and to be fair, steady, and reliable.
6. You thrive on being the organizer in the family; are loyal to your spouse and expect the same respect and loyalty in return; can seem on occasion to be bossy and you like to take charge; you like to be romanced and need genuine affection.
7. You don’t like pressure, and you don’t like to be upset or argue, but you do like new people and new experiences.
8. You love animals and children, do not sweat the small stuff, and are usually easygoing, happy to go along in life without fuss, generally calm, and somewhat passive.
9. You thrive on simply being loved, are undemanding in your personal relationships, like to keep things simple and uncomplicated, hate arguments and fights, and will try in most cases with your spouse to pacify and keep things on an even keel.
10. You usually find a way, through compromise, to please others and yourself. You are able to evaluate and solve problems by negotiating and seeking harmony.
11. You avoid attention, shy away from the limelight but still like approval from others for work well done; you strive to be fair and considerate of others’ feelings, but can be so immersed in your own life that you can be neglectful of issues outside yourself or your family.
12. You thrive on the ability to communicate with your spouse and family; feel the need to always strive to be seen to be reasonable, even when they perhaps cannot be, and are strong-minded and capable of standing your ground in an argument when issues are important.
If you answered yes to 1, 2 and 3, you are a FIRE.
If you answered yes to 4, 5, and 6, you are an EARTH.
If you answered yes to 7, 8, and 9, you are an AIR.
If you answered yes to 10, 11, and 12, you are a WATER.
You must be logged in to post a comment.