Skip to content
Did you know…
From Wikipedia’s newest content:
- … that the underground Fortress of Mimoyecques (pictured) was built by Nazi Germany to bombard London with 10 shells a minute using the V-3 supergun?
- … that the competition to build the fastest production motorcycle raged for over a century, and then ended in a truce?
- … that Indian communist leader V. Subbiah was elected to the Senate of France in 1947?
- … that DarkOrbit is an online game that gives players a chance to win up to £10,000 of real cash?
- … that Judge Hugo Friend, who presided over the 1921 Black Sox trial, smiled as the defendants were acquitted and died in 1966 while listening by radio to a White Sox game?
- … that a proud Massachusetts father commissioned award-winning composer Peter Child to compose a string quartet in honor of his son’s birth?
- … that the wasp Dinocampus coccinellae can turn a ladybird into a “zombie bodyguard”?