The following ingredients will be required:
Five dried or fresh baby laurel leaves
One cup (or more) of sea salt
Five limes, sliced in half
A splash of vinegar, preferably lemon vinegar
A glass of spring water
A glass of rose-water or rose hydrosol, or one of the charged water.
1. Draw a warm bath.
2. First add the salt and the bsy leaves.
3. Squeeze the limes into the water, tossing the fruit in as well
4. Add the other ingredients.
5. Enter the waster. Submerge yourself completely five times if possible. Stay in as long as you like. Rub your both with the limes.
6. Drain the water while still in the tub allow yourself to air-dry amidst the remnants of the limes and leftover leaves