This spell is attributed in Marie Laveau.
- Draw a bath of warm water.
- Make an infusion by pouring boiling water over a dish containing one head of garlic (broken into cloves, but not peeled), one bunch of basil, one bunch of parsley and one bunch of sage.
- Let the infusion stand. Do not strain.
- Add eight ounces (about 250 ml) of geranium hydrosol.
- Stir in one teaspoon of saltpeter.
- The bathroom should be cleansed and fumigated.
- When you’ve ready get into the tub: either pour the entire dish of clearing materials over you or ladle it gradually. Then soak in the tub.
- Let the water out. Air-dry, let the water dry on you. Don’t worry about clearing up the tub for at least a hour, and preferably wait until the next day.
- Rub your body with Bay Rum